FROM THE SCSO
COLD CASE FILES
On Friday, November 6, 1970, the body of Erith Wybert Hall was discovered at the Super Test Station formerly located at 210 North Main Street in Wildwood, Florida. Hall, an employee at the station was the victim of homicide, the incident was believed to ha...
Traffic crash reports can be obtained online!
Click on the button above for more information.
Victim Notification / VINE Program
VINE stands for Victim Information and Notification Everyday. If you are
the victim of a crime or a concerned citizen, the VINE program provides the
following information over the telephone or online:
- 24 hour access to inmate custody or case information
- The ability to verify the custody of an offender
- Automatic notification to registered users of a change in inmate custody or case status
VINE electronically links a national communications center to the custody
information housed in the local jail or state prison. VINE monitors the
inmates who are in the custody of, or whose case is handled by the participating
agencies. VINE may not monitor inmates held at a municipal jail, police precinct
or other police facilities.
Who can use the VINE service?
- Anyone who has been a victim of a crime
- Family members and friends of crime victims
- Victim advocates and victim service providers
- Law enforcement and criminal justice staff and anyone concerned about the custody status of an offender
All telephone calls are free, anonymous and confidential. Registration is free.
You can register with the VINE program by calling (877) 846-3435 or visiting the