1. Visitors must register and provide proper identification, which includes a recent government issued photograph ID, to the Visitation Personnel.
2. Visitors shall not bring personal items other than identification into the Visitation Center. No personal property including cell phones will be taken into the secure area of the Visitation Center.
3. The Detention Center WILL NOT accept responsibility for any property belonging to a visitor. The visitor may secure the property in his or her vehicle.
4. Visitors suspected of being or who are under the influence of an alcoholic beverage or drug will not be allowed to visit, and could be subject to arrest.
5. A visitor may visit only the inmate on whose visitor's list his or her name appears.
6. Visitors must be properly dressed before they will be allowed to visit. Common decency standards will apply.
7. Any secondary visits are at the discretion of the visitation personnel.
The Visitation Personnel may deny or terminate a visit if a rule violation or misconduct warrants such action.
Violators of visitation rules are subject to permanent loss of visitation privileges.